Luo Jiner Smily
ENG 1430
Dr. J. Marquardt
April 10, 201509.15
RuPaul is a drag queen, which means a person live as
a man but act like woman. RuPaul has his own drag race. We watched a drag race
at last class. I was shocked by those drag queens. I won’t recognize that they
are men if I was not told before watching. I can’t see any masculine factor
from them though they are exactly men.
Freedia is a singer who is also a drag quenn. Maybe
people will think they are sick or abnormal. But I really appreciate them. They
are brave enough to face the truth that they like to dress like women. I heard
that there are some men wear women’s dress covertly. They feel ashamed when
this secret was explored to public. However, Drag queens are not afraid of
being conquered. No matter how people discussed them, they chose to be
themselves but not pretended to be normal people in other’s eyes. I believe
people could stop to this kind of prejudice in the future.
没有评论:
发表评论